Anne Kelly

My photo
Super ordinary young lady, Kelly.

17 April, 2012

College Work #1 - Reply Of A Love Letter

Dear John,

I am doing very fine. Thank you for your concern. It is a suprise to receive your letter after so long. Of course I remember you, you were my college mate and the person who breaks my heart into tiny pieces. Indeed, I remembered what you did to me 33 years ago. The pain still hurt eventhough it had been 33 years. It is not that easy to forget what you did to me. After you left me, I struggled throughout my college life. You don't know how painful it was. You should try standing in my shoes.

Why do you only learn to cherish your precious after 33 years but not back into the college days? It is too late to change things. 33 years is not a short period of time but a lot of things happen in within these years. But it is nice to hear that you learned the lesson at last. How I wish if you learned the lesson back in the college days.

How come you said you were lonely without me by your side? Remember who dumped who back in the college days? I remember I was begging you not to leave but instead you slapped me right on my face real hard. I cried and cried for days and months. I searched high and low for you but you went missing in action. I lose some weight and fell ill for weeks.

I am glad that you found your love, Victoria. I bet you both must be a very loving couple. I remember you giving me  a bouquet of roses for my birthday. You are indeed a very romantic man, and she must be very lucky to be married to you. I am sad for you that Victoria has been murdered by a group of gangsters. I know how it feels when you lose someone you really love. I have been in your shoes. It is similar to the feeling I had when you left me.

How are your children now? Are they in the pink pink health? I bet they must be missing their mother really much. I am sad for them that they lose their mother at such young age. My mother passed away when I was 13 and I was tremendouly sad. I know exactly how they feel.

I don't think I can be your partner in your life anymore. I do not have the feelings like I used to back in the college days. I do not want history to happen again as I have learnt my lesson after you left me 33 years ago. I have promised myself that I will not fall for any man. I hope you will understand my situation. You left a scar in my heart which is impossible to cure. But we can still be friends. I think that is all for now. Till then.

Bunch of love, Florina.
thank you for dropping by to read my bloggie :)